A cover mould is a multi purpose piece of timber which is typically used as a decorative finish on surfaces such as walls and ceilings as well as on timber furniture. Use our cover mouldings to add that finishing touch to your projects.
- The half round moulding has a spherical edge which adds a rounded, traditional finish to your project
- Cover moulds can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- Our cover mouldings are available in light hardwood, oak, pine and red hardwood
- A cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood – try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look