This Pine Benchmark handrail provides a stylish decorative support for your stairs. Has a smooth finish and a groove to support spindles, available in different lengths to suit a variety of projects. This is an unfinished product and includes a fillet.
- The Benchmark handrail is a simple design with clean lines to give a subtle look which emphasises the quality of the timber
- Benchmark handrails are easy to install ensure. Ensure you have the correct length and the groove matches your spindles. Refer to our guides for more information
- Benchmark handrails are available in Hemlock, Pine, Oak and White Primed timber
- Goes well with other stairparts in the Benchmark range as well as those of the same timber and finish
- Engineered for core stability. All of our stairparts are made to the highest quality and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer