This expertly crafted stop chamfered newel post is at the heart of a staircase and can transform any decor. Its design and detail make it an elegant addition which suits both modern and traditional interiors.
- Our stop chamfered newel post has both a traditional and contemporary style to fit any decor.The half newels are used traditionally on landings or where a staircase meets a wall
- Can be installed by competent DIYer just use our universal handrail to newel post fixing kit for easier installation
- Our stop chamfered newel posts to be used with the Benchmark range are available in Pine, Oak, Hemlock and White Prime
- Our Benchmark stop chamfered half newel posts are designed to go with compatible handrails, base rails and our ranges of spindles
- Engineered for core stability. All of our newels are made to the highest quality and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish, paint or a lacquer