A dowel, sometimes referred to as a dowel rod, is a cylindrical piece of wood. Uses include; dowel joints for furniture support, supports for hanging items, general furniture making and curtain poles dependent on the size of the dowel.
- An ideal alternative to mortise and tenon joinery. Used to reinforce glued woodworking joints. Perfect for a wide range of DIY projects.
- Manufactured using a specialist machine to make sure the dowels are perfectly round every time
- Easy to use, in place of nails, screws or mortising/dovetailing
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different usage requirements
- Manufactured from a high quality Scandinavian pine which is easy to work with