Pinkgrip Dryfix FR is a revolutionary type of fast-curing adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of plasterboard, insulation boards and other sheet materials such as roof decking and floorboards.
The new Dual Flow system means that Pinkgrip Dryfix FR can be applied using the nozzle provided or attached to the Dry Fix Applicator Gun. Providing significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesives, it will bond to most common building substrates and can be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams. The foam expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
- 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives
- Boards only need holding for 1 minute
- Suitable for plastering in just 1 hour
- No mixing, no mess
- One can fixes up to 5 standard boards
- Conforms to EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating